So this is how I did with my week one goals:
Goals: Mon. Tues. Wed. Thur. Fri. Sat. Sun.
Flaxseed 2-3/d xxx xx xxx xx xxx x x
1 mile walk 1.5 mi. 1.7 mi. 4+ mi. >10k ? ? 2+ mi.
Spiritual – Not a darn thing all week unless you count those 3 AM thoughts
Week One Thoughts & Notes:
- 2/27 – Monday – another travel day but I did get in 10,000 steps by walking all around the airport. Forgot about the flaxseed but at least I was moving.
- 2/26 – Sunday – had a good walk
- 2/25 – Saturday, an unpacking/cleaning day. Didn’t wear my Fitbit but I think I was active enough. Besides didget much sleep in the noisy rental.
- 2/24 -Friday = moving day. Up and down flights of stairs. I didn’t wear my Fitbit while moving the boxes but easily got in 5,000 steps when I was wearing it.
- 2/23 – Travel day. I was able to log in 10,000 steps by walking around the airport despite having to sit in a car for more than 3 hours and on a plane for more than 2 hours.
- 2/22 – I got creative – I had to listen to a boring webinar so I took my computer to my treadmill and logged steps while listening and playing a game on the computer. So impressed with my creativity and I walked 2 miles.
- 2/21 – Warmer and sunnier. Makes heading out for a walk so much easier.
- 2/20 – Brrr – it’s cold outside, but I went for the walk.
- It is so easy to get sucked into the computer each morning. Maybe I need to reassess my early morning routine
Pictures I took each day while out walking: (REPLACE)
So on to week 2 – I need to add onto this week and still make my goals SMART – Specific – Measurable – Attainable – Realistic – Timely