2018 ServSafe Manager Food Safety Training Schedule
- March 19th – Harwich
- April 24th – North Adams
- April 30th – Falmouth/Woods Hole
- May 3rd – Wellfleet – call for availability
- June 4th – Harwich
- Private Options
- Hosting Options – if you prefer to host a training at your location contact us; there are numerous benefits to being a host location – including cost savings and limiting the travel time/cost for your employees
Private training options are now being offered due to everyone’s busy. The benefit of private classes or exams is we are better able to meet the needs of your business.
Call to schedule now. (508) 430 – 8535.
Sign up for an email reminder Remind me
Do your employees know what to do – or not to do when you’re not around?
All classes are customized to meet your needs. Iincludes:
- Pre-inspection to ensure class is customized to your needs
Why Food Safety is Important & How Food Becomes Unsafe
- Personal Hygiene
Controlling Time and Temperature
- Preventing Cross Contamination
Cleaning & Sanitizing
- Allergens and Safety Procedures
After successful passing of exam, participants receive a Certificate of Achievement. (This class is for employees and does not meet the BOH requirement for Chefs and Mangers)