To view past Newsletter click the month of interest
If you would like to receive the monthly newsletter sign up by clicking here or text FOODSAFETY to 42828:
- January 2018 – Safe & healthy Tailgate ideas for the Super Bowl party, ice cream recall (how tragic – but super serious because it affects some of the favorite ones we serve our kids – and they have been sold at Shaws, Stop ‘n Shop and so many other stores), Updated ServSafe training schedule and a revisit to our New Years Resolutions.
- December 2017 – Flour & lettuce recalls; Goat Cheese, Pecan Truffles, Creating a Happy & Healthy You!
- November 2017 – Preventing thanksgiving weight gain and food poisoning.
- October 2017 – Lyme disease, Vitamin D deficiency and Seasonal flavors
- September 2017 – Hurricanes, Gluten intolerances and Fall Favorites
- April 2017 – April showers bring on the employees; food safety training is key this month
- March 2017 – Deli counters, Juicing, New Years resolutions revisited and St. Patricks day recipes
- February 2017 – Inspections, Garnishes and so much more
- January 2017 – Food Safety in the New Year
- December 2016 – Double dipping and Cleaning – keep it safe
- November 2016 – Thanksgiving safety tips
- October 2016 – Dried Plums and Osteoporosis; Food Safety Training; Food Recalls; Nutritious Halloween Treats
The best way to stay up-to-date with our Monthly Newsletters to sign up by clicking here or text FOODSAFETY to 42828