Food and Nutrition Newsletter – October 2016
Food Recalls October 2016
Nutrisystem recalls Cookie Dough barsfor Listeria Concern
The short of the story is:
- Research is showing Prunes (dried plums) help support healthy bones
- Eating 4-5 prunes daily may be enough to promote bone mineral density
- October 20th is World Osteoporosis Day
- FYI – Prunes underwent an official name change in 2000 and are now, under Food and Drug Administration (FDA) rules called dried plums
- Dried plums are a nutrient powerhouse – Everything you wanted to know about dried plums and more
- October 19th – Falmouth
- October 26th – North Adams
- October 27th – Lee
- November 9th – Harwich
- Private Options remain available throughout the year
- Employee Training – Now is the time to train your employees. Investing in your employees is an investment in your successful business.
Are your employees making these mistakes?