We hope you enjoy some of our tried and true recipes.
- Apple Cranberry Crisp
- Caramel Apple Galette
- Carrot Cake – my favorite Gluten Free recipe – eat it for breakfast (less the frosting if you insist)
- Chocolate Almond Cupcakes with Coconut Frosting
- Cupcakes with Coconut Frosting
- Breakfast Smoothies
- Smoothies – the world is yours – don’t limit yourself, try a variety fruits, vegetables, juices, milks, nuts. Any combination will do.
Resources & Ideas:
- Cooking with Fruit
- Halloween – Easy ideas and recipes
- St. Patrick’s Day recipes (gluten free)
- Substitutions for Common Allegens
- Tailgating Ideas
- And my favorite portion control ideas for preventing holiday weight gain