Asian Broccoli Salad
This Asian salad is quick and easy to make. It packs nicely for a work lunch and can be made ahead of time.
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 scallions, chopped
- ½ small red onion, sliced
- ¼ cup chopped cashews or sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- ¼ cup almond or peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons low sodium tamari
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- Pinch of sesame oil
- 3-4 tablespoons filtered hot water, more as needed
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Add the broccoli and cook for 1-2 minutes. Drain under cold water. Place in a bowl with the remaining salad ingredients.
- To make the dressing, place all of the ingredients in a bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Pour the dressing over the broccoli and toss to combine. To serve, place half of the broccoli salad on your plate and enjoy!
**Please choose all organic ingredients if possible.**