Gluten Free Cranberry Apple Crisp
- 5 Apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 cup brown sugar – split
- 2 cups Oats, preferably Gluten Free Old Fashion Oats
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Combine peeled, sliced apples, cranberries and 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Place in an oven proff casserole dish
- Combine Oats, 1/2 cup brown sugar, butter and vanilla until chunky
- Sprinkle on top of apple/cranberry mixture
- Bake in 375°F until bubbly on side and crispy on top, approximately 45 minutes.
Alter the recipe to suit your preferences – make it yours!
- More sugar
- A different type of sweetener – maple syrup?
- Less cranberries
- Add walnuts or almonds
- Almond extract instead vanilla extract
- Cinnamon? Nutmeg?