- 2 C. vanilla ice cream (your choice: frozen yogurt, tofutti)
- 2/3 C. Milk – Cow’s, Rice, Almond – your choice
- 1/4 tsp. mint or peppermint extract
- green food coloring
- whipped cream and green sprinkles to decorate
- Combine ice cream, milk, extract and green food coloring (1 drop at a time) in a blender until combined.
- Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream and green sprinkles to decorate
- Make it skinny by using low-fat ice cream or frozen yogurt and skim milk
- Spice it up with a little peppermint schnapps
- Roll the cup’s edge in greed sugar to decorate the edge
- It’s all about the presentation – go crazy!